Then, explore the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood of DUMBO, known for its galleries, shops, and scenic waterfront views, with your expert NYC tour guide. This 2.5 hours walking tour is a great way to learn more about New York City, enjoy the beautiful Brooklyn DUMBO waterfront, and get stunning views of the city while crossing the Brooklyn Bridge.
● Discover the harrowing and exciting story of the building of the Brooklyn Bridge including the dangerous conditions, acts of heroism, immigrant contributions and cutting-edge innovations that made the Bridge one of the most beautiful and enduring landmarks of NYC
● Enjoy fabulous views of the Manhattan skyline, while learning the fascinating history of the Brooklyn Bridge
● Explore the trendy Brooklyn waterfront neighborhood known as DUMBO
● Stop at an early 20th-century waterfront Carousel and hear about its history and restoration
● Take stunning photos of the New York City Skyline from one of the best vantage points in the city.
Description: Hear captivating stories about the construction of the Brooklyn Bridge as you cross this incredible landmark on our Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood walking tour. Enjoy unparalleled views of the famous and beautiful New York City skyline from Brooklyn – a photo opportunity you can’t miss while in New York!